My first cruise

Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 06, 2008
Ship: Eurodam
The ship was beautiful. The crew was GREAT! The food was good, although I guess I expected much more. I am not crazy about buffets, but the food on this was above average. The resturant called The Pinnacle was "out of this world". I would highly recommend it.
The cabin was very nice. The bathrooms had a bathtub in them. That was definately a plus. Not that I use a tub, but the room in the shower was so much better than anticipated.
Definately a tourist trap.
I wished I would have been able to see more. I had a foot problem so I could not do a lot of walking.
I couldn't believe all the jewlry stores. Of course I bought something.

Pros: The relaxation

Cons: I am not sure