Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Absolutly Fantastic

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

This ship is for the older couples. e.g. 50 and above. We are 40-50 with teenagage daugthers. However, the cruise was fantastic. I have nothing but good things to say about it. The friendliness of the staff, and thier willingness to help is unsurpassed.The Puerto Rico and St Thomas are wothwhile. Grand Turk is ok. Half-Moon is a beach.

Pros: The absolute friendliness of the staff

Cons: Finding things for our age group to accomplish on the ship

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

Rooms are tight. But we got what we paid for. No regrets.
Very nice and well maintained
We ate like pigs. I was NEVER hungry. I ate before I got hungry. PLENTY of food.
I cannot say enough about this. This is the abosute best quality of this ship.
We felt that the activities were adequate and varied. Cruise Director Jason, made several events woth attending.
Adequate. But I would not recommend this cruies for younger people. (Only over 50.)