horrible cruise

Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Eurodam
Advance notice of dietary restrictions were ignored even though follow up did occur.At night something was banging in between rooms. They tried to correct it in the room below but it didn't work.The entertainment on the ship was non existant,basically the ship catered to a much older crowd whichi don't mind since i'm a senior too but i do like to see nice shows and have fun.THere wasn't much shopping to do on the ship, not like on other cruise lines the selection of goods was not impressive.The ship claimed its culinary excellence but i saw no indication that anything was gourmet. In fact the Rosenthal china was the only attractive part of the meal.I left the cruise day 3 because of illness which didn't improve because of lack of food and a good nights sleep. I will say the medical staff was excellent in getting me home to my docters care.

I would not reccommend this cruise

Pros: care of medical staff

Cons: food was horrible,ignored dietary restrictions,roveranda room was noisy at night,no hot water

Recommends Eurodam? No.