Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful and Fabulous Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2008

I did not have a chance to write my review when I disembarked at Ft. Lauderdale last October 25 so I am sending you my comment of the cruise and overall impression of your ship. I was totally impressed by the excellent dining, accomodation, comfort, clealiness and kindness of the crew. Everything in the shis is fantastic. I highly recommend Eurodam to everyone interested in cruising or travelling. It was my first cruise and I was invited by my brother. My only regret is that I did not bring my family with me due to work and school schedule. But for sure, I will take my wife and my kids on my next cruise.

Pros: Dining, accomodation and entertainment

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!