Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Sail Date: November 02, 2018

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Reviewed: 11 days ago

Review Summary

Enchantment was a great time. This was my second RC cruise, the first being Oasis which was as you know a larger newer ship. Enchantment was clean to me, we had a ocean view room which was as expected. The service was excellent in the bars and restaurants. Food seem to get better each night and we had Chops the last night for the first time which was worth the $25 we paid as I did not know it was all you can eat! We did our first excursion to Blue Lagoon island in the Bahamas which was worth the $. I highly recommend it was the trip over on the tender is nice and they have plenty to do over there. Nice beaches and a fun day. Getting on and off the ship WS very quick and we actually boarded at 1030am because we were early! We did self assist when left and got right off and through customs after breakfast no issues. Overall, a great cruise! Just remember, the boat was built in like 1997 so it’s not brand new but it’s clean and a fun ship to cruise in for 3-4 nights.