Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Sail Date: September 10, 2018

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Review Summary

The ship was amazing and I kept feeling like I was getting lost. My only negative was the service in the dining room. My boyfriend and I sat at a 10 top table with 4 other sets of people. The service served the table as a whole. So basically she waited for everyone to know what they wanted to order and we all got served together. I didnt appreciate that since we weren't all traveling together and I had things I needed to go to. 2 hours into it and we received our dinner and I asked my server to have our desserts too and she said we had to finish our dinner first!?!?! So we left. Got another table with 2 other couples the second night and same deal. 3rd night we skipped and 4th night, Roshman, the restaurant manager made up for it tremendously. Idk if anyone else noticed that they served the table as a whole? I've never seen that on any RCCL ship before.