Enchantment of th seas

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the Seas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 04, 2018

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

Enjoyed the cruise great time clean room great service great food. The Muster drill was a bit annoying the staff made us stand in lines for extended periods of time were a bit bossy and pushy. But I understand it was safety. Nightly dinning was excellent only complaint is the cooks really don’t understand the difference between med well and medium or medium rare steaks. Had to send steaks back on multiple nights but service was exceptional. My only serious complaint was the entertainment specifically the music. I was highly dissappointed that the ship was basically taken over by a Chicago/Tamber group with “House Music” the entertainment for pretty much all the trip was hijacked by this one group. The Viking club as well as the decks for 3 days you never heard any popular musics of any genre just unidentifiable music with a bunch of people dancing like they were in some type of strange trance. It was disappointing that we all paid for the entertainment of the ship but it seems that the entertainment only catered to one particular group. At least tell customers before booking that the ship will be catering to house music crowd. I very rarely complain about anything but I stopped by guest service hoping to speak with a manager but guest services line was so long I didn’t wait. I would love for someone to contact me to further discuss this issue. My entire group as well as other on the ship were annoyed by the ships catering to this one group alienating the rest of its patrons.

Embarkation

Ship Experiences

Bring dressy clothes for evening dinners and night activities

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Disembarkation