Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: February 12, 2018

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

This was a first cruise for our two children and a second for hubby and I. My kids really enjoyed themselves as they were happy exploring at each of the ports. My kids had no interest in any of the events planned for kids. My kids had fun swimming until they shut the pool down every evening. Hubby and I watched old movies and chatted while they swam. Over all the crew and events were great. I didn’t find the food as good as on our previous cruise. The evening snack station was limited or repetitive. We often ate at the buffet. The service was great food was good but just didn’t wow us. We chose not to eat at the dining room as we simply couldn’t wait to eat or care to dress up. This cruise is a great way to enjoy many ports. Each stop offered beautiful views and experiences. We had the dolphin experience which was simply amazing. It was a dream come true for both myself and my daughter! I recommend this cruise for families as there is lots to do and see. Oh and the evening entertainment/shows were great too. The director Michelle is full of energy and has a great sense of humour!

1 Comment