Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: November 18, 2001

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

Went on Enchantment a long long time ago before they extended her. She was a great ship then from what I remember. I am a fan of the vision class ships the are just the right size. Big enough for a Solarium but not too big or overcrowded. Staterooms are bigger than Majesty and Empress but smaller than the newer ships. One highlight is I like the ships that have the Windjammer on the front instead of aft like most of the new ones. It's cool to eat dinner then feel the thrusters fire up and watch the port as you leave. My parents were also on Enchantment and just went on Grandeur her sister ship a few months ago and they loved it. I hope Rcl continues to keep a lot of their Vision class ships working for many more years. I plan on hopping on Grandeur in either 2019 or 2020 out of Baltimore. My parents are going on a 12 day on Grandeur again this year cause they liked it so much.