Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: January 29, 2018

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

Sailed on this ship January 29th 2018 for the 6th and (dare I say) the final time. It is clearly in need of dry dock and refurbishing. I was told it just came back in November, but they didn’t do much. They furniture in my suite was filthy, especially the coach. It was so bad I made my Cabin Stewart put a white sheet over it as a throw cover. There were stains in the carpet and the wood finish on the desk was wore off. We were supposed to go to coco cay but did not. Was told it was due to the high sea swells... This of course gave us another a day at sea. A day that was rather boring... The entertainment was so-so at best. The games were boring and the staff was non energizing. They just simply lacked the “wow” factor! The highlight of the cruise was my waiter in the dining room (although the food was really nothing special) he was a very nice guy and lots of fun. For a lesser experienced cruiser, this ship may be fine, but for someone such as myself, who knows much better, the Enchantment missed the mark. It has gotten worse, not better.