Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: January 02, 2017

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

We have been on this ship a couple times and really had a great time on both trips. The staff are so amazing and helpful. We do the set time for dinner so we get to know our waiters which allows them to get to know you. They remember you and have everything you need ready after the first meal. It’s also great to come in for breakfast or lunch and you see one of your wait staff. They greet you and make each person feel welcomed Our cabin steward was amazing which is what we have experienced on every RCL cruise. Anything you need just ask and they will do everything in their power to take care of you. I actually make it a point of saying hi and talking to all staff I come across because I understand how hard they work and I just want them all to know I appreciate it. Make sure you book specialty restaurants ahead of time to ensure you get in. I have seen people grumble about the age of the ship and while yes it is old it is still a beautiful ship. The price point is great and is perfect for that quick get away. I’m sure we will go on this ship again sometime in the future.