Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: December 26, 2017

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

I’m not sure many people are talking about the same ship I was on. I understand this ship is older but this one was gross. Many things were broken or neglected. Not only were the rooms moldy and gross but the common areas had tons of broken or neglected things. It's time to take this ship out of service and revamp the ship before Royal Caribbean makes enough people swap cruise lines. We've been on Carnival's older ships and they were better than this one and I refer to Carnival as the Walmart of Cruising. (I refuse to shop at Walmart because of its clientele) The food wasn't horrible. Bland. But not bad. The onboard activities weren't as geared toward younger people. I'm 30 so not really a problem for me, but families with children may prefer for the activities to be for them as well. The only good thing was the (un)boarding process. It was relatively quick and painless. There was a medical emergency on our last night. The crew did a good job of getting the ship back to port so the passenger could get to a hospital. All in all I'd say meh. I'll give RC another try but definitely not on this ship.