Great first timer cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the Seas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

This was great for a first time cruiser. Not knowing what to expect, had some pleasant surprises. Had some very special moments but also was left wanting more and excited for future adventures.

Embarkation

I'd never cruised before so I wasn't sure what all to expect.

Ship Experiences

The food was good, some things were done very well. Their desserts were amazing. Everyone was very nice and for dining we were seated with others, it was fun.

We mostly did swimming and karaoke. Basically wherever they were doing karaoke, we were there and we had a blast. It was funny, people started recognizing us because of all the karaoke.

The shows were okay - kind of cheesy and not really my thing. The comedian was fine but again, nothing amazing.

Our statesman was so funny and thoughtful.

A confusing layout but everything was clean and elegant.

I went with a friend and we had a great time. Our statesman was so funny and thoughtful. Also I think they thought my friend and I were dating because they didn't make us two beds, they made us one. LOL!

It's hard to know what activities are going on unless you pay attention to the PA system. Many events were announced last minute or canceled last minute.

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

I live in Florida!

No excursions but we did enjoy walking around and having a drink by the ocean at a bar.

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

No excursions again but this was just a beautiful place to get off the boat and enjoy the atmosphere.

Disembarkation

Felt rushed, like a cattle call.