Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: October 27, 2017

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

My boyfriend and I have been on several cruise’s and we have never been treated so bad. The food was terrible, all the staff (besides the My Fair Lady dinning crew) were absolutely rude and mean. This is my first Royal Caribbean cruise and I can tell you I definitely do not wanna try this cruise line again. The food wasn’t very good and the boat is in need of some major work. We were told we were getting $25 on board credit and it was never given to us, also it was my boyfriends birthday and we were supposed to receive chocolates covered strawberries and a bottle of wine, well didn’t show up till we went and complained that it never showed up and they acted like they didn’t know anything about it when it was right in our cruise documents. While getting elegant night pictures the photographer was rolling his eyes and making rude comments to everyone. He was very disrespectful. Nothing was ever open as well, seems like everything was open only at dinner time and if you had early dinning you didn’t get to purchase pictures and things like that, but if you had the late dinning you missed all the shows. I was not impressed with this ship or this crew. There are not very many good options and I feel as if I spent my whole 3 days at guest services. There was only one place to eat late at night and they only had 2 choices each night, and they closed at 12 so if you wanted food later than that you were out of luck. Also if you wanted room service it was $8 for each order.