Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: July 28, 2017

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

The enchantment of the seas is one of the older ships in the line and in some cases you can tell. Coming from Allure it's easy to notice the stark constraint in size. There are some things that Enc. does well and some it could work on. The ship looks mostly clean and I don't really have a problem with that kind of stuff. The best place you can eat is by far the Windjammer. With new selections and a large variety, I was surprised that I enjoyed this location more than the dining room. Speaking of the dining room, this is my second cruise on enc. and I never really found the dining experience to be above average. Just average. Not exactly a destination item onboard the ship. I can't speak for Chops or any other specialty restraints though. The pool deck can range from ridiculously overcrowded to relaxing, just depends when you go. The giant TV screen will play movies at night and the day can range from stock footage of motorcycles to other interesting programs. The pools always feel cramped, as cruise pools are known for. There are 2 main pools and 4 hot tubs. Something that was incredibly frustrating was the randomness of pools closing daily. Sometimes the staff would clean 2 hot tubs and one pool at a time in the middle of the day or right before closing at night causing overcrowding. I wish there were more scheduled cleaning times so it wasn't such a guessing game. Other than that the ship has a great feel to it and I enjoyed my cruises.

1 Comment