Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: November 18, 2013

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

We've done a 3 night Eastern Caribbean cruise a few years back, lol I'm writing reviews of cruises I have done a few years back. But I have pretty good memory of it. The food choices were pretty awesome! The pool size was perfect. On Disney Fantasy that we done recently had 2 pools that were WAY too small. The pool on this cruise was great. We took the stateroom with the balcony we had a pretty cool view. Can't remember what side, but the balcony stateroom could fit 3-4 people, for a example so, 2 adults in the double bed and maybe a kid on the bed that pulls up from the ceiling and the couch bed, that's mainly designed for kids. So, let's say it's a sea day, and maybe you would like something sweet, there's a soft served icecream station that you could get anytime. They have strawberry, chocolate, vanilla and banana. They also have swirls. Enchantment of the seas is a old ship, I would not do this cruise again unless it was re-done. But that's really it for now.