Great Ship for 1st time cruisers

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 27, 2013

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

This would a great Ship for first time cruisers that are not sure if a cruise is for them! The ship is a good size and the ports of call are easy to Navigate.

Embarkation

I love when RCCL employees are checking in, they are so nice, helpful and friendly!

Ship Experiences

We only ate at the Windjammer this cruise, this was the first time taking my Teenagers(very picky eaters) so stayed on the safe side. Food was normal nothing fancy.

We loved the Trampoline at sea and the Rock climbing wall.

Love and Marriage show is always a hit! Also the welcome aboard show was great!

Loved my Cabin Attendant, personnel had to deal with rainy weather, couldn't use the pools so they had other things for us to do!

This ship is showing it's age, however it's still in great shape.

Rooms are smaller than, Freedom Class, Voyager Class or Radiance Class, room was clean, try and book in the "stretched" part of the ship.

Book your room in the stretched part of the ship, do the Trampoline park on Embarkation day for no lines.

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida Did not visit port

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

I always bring my own snorkel gear, it was raining so we didn't get much beach time.

We went to Cable beach (it's free and close to Atlantis) then went to Ft Fincastle for amazing views of the island.

Disembarkation