Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: June 05, 2017

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

Ok guys! I had to come back to give my review of our experience on Enchantment.... It was absolutely AMAZING!! Boarding at the port was very easy (we were there at 11a.m.) not crowded, and once onboard, we headed to the Windjammer. Great food, lots of variety, and I love that they emphasize SANITATION!! If you don't seem to "voluntarily" head for the automated hand sanitizer station, then there is someone at the entrance greeting you and squirting your hand. LOL! I loved that. Also, there is always something going on that you will find interest in doing... this cruise was so much fun. The dining room is very nice and the staff is on point! They tend to your every need. Our staff was Rozario and Bognani (I hope I didn't butcher his name too bad) and they were excellent. Great recommendations on the food selections as well. Our room was a Preferred Oceanview (8100) and my hubby and two teen daughters loved it. We really enjoyed having such as large window to be able to see the ocean and the different ports that we visited. I do wish that they would devote a little time to cleaning the window, lol! It was not terrible but if it had been cleaner it would have made for an even MORE AWESOME view! Our room steward, Adriana, was fantastic! My hubby said that she was like some kind of ghost or legend becuz we woukd leave the room at various times of day or evening, and EVERY SINGLE time that we returned, she had cleaned abd straightened the room from top to bottom, complete with towel creations on the bed! She was great! The room location was in great proximity to everything. We loved this cruise ship. It had been about 5 years since my hubby and I last sailed and thus was the 1st cruise for my daughters, and they can't wait to cruise again and neither can we! Cruise Enchantment. You won't be disappointed.