Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: March 06, 2017

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

Did the 4 night Bahamas cruise with my wife on Enchantment of the Seas. This was our first time on Royal Caribbean. The positives aspects: food in the main dining room and chops grille was very good. We especially liked our waiter Ericson. The Rock Wall and Jumping Trampoline were fun. In Nassau we pre-booked day passes at Atlantis Aquaventure: Leap of Faith and the Abyss are terrifying but I did them both. The beach at Atlantis was really nice and the ocean is a perfect blue color. The negative aspects: I was and still am disappointed with the cruise line as initially when the cruise was booked we were supposed to be in Nassau from 8 AM to Midnight. This would have allowed for an entire day at Atlantis. I definitely could have spent more time there. We missed the Cococay port due to wind. If Cococay tendering is so delicate than they should stick to keeping Cococay scheduled as the middle stop on the voyage because if it's not possible to go to you'd have more time in Nassau and Key West. Also by stopping last in Key West instead of first we had to go through immigration and the cruise line did a poor job of informing people exactly where to be. Overall though it was a good experience for the cost which was very reasonable.