Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Okay Cruise

Sail Date: July 29, 2016

My wife and I enjoyed the cruise.  We liked the crew, cabin, shows, activities, and Coco Cay.  Chop Grille provide great food and service (addition cost was worth it). The main dining room was a disappointment.  The steak we both ordered was not worth eating.  We sent it back, which is something I have never done.  The substitute meal was not much better - the chicken was undercooked.  We were so unhappy that we skipped desert - and it was on 25th year anniversary.  We ate for the rest of the cruise at the Windjammer,  which was fine.

Thank you Ovidio! Our room was kept very clean and taken care of.
I wouldn't go to Nassau again.
Chop Grille was great! Main dining room was a disappointment food wise. Windjammer was fine.
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Bring your own snorkeling gear and use it at Coco Cay - awesome, but go early in the morning.

Try Chop Grill at least once - the food and service were great, but I would go there on the last day because the main dining room is a let down afterwards.

1 Comment