Horrible

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 13, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

The ship is old, you could see painted over rust in various areas. Entertainment is out dated, feels like you're in the 80's and so does the ship. Food is blah, same things everyday in the buffet, dining room food was just as bad. I'm a vegetarian and the chef couldn't assure me what ingredients were in certain foods, so definitely not prepared fresh.We had to use a bucket of water to flush the toilet. Forget the kids program, its like a babysitting program..boring AND the carpet was so dirty that it literally stained my 5 year old granddaughters pants! This was a birthday cruises and guess what?? They got the day wrong and the cake was a dessert that she had already ordered! Nothing special at all!!! I got sick, vomiting, etc and so did my granddaughter on the day we docked. The worst part is I emailed RC and they basically said oh well, sorry. That's it??!! So if you want a great cruise AVOID RC like the plague!

DON'T DO IT!