RUDE EMPLOYEES

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 18, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Cabin Boy is rude to both me and my wife. He told my wife that she is rude after she requested for additional pillows. I was not in the room when their conversation occurs. When I showed up because I was outside looking for our other luggage, he introduce himself as the cabin boy. I said hi and then I commented about the dirty toilet bowl need some attention and he got aggravated and told me I was rude. I suggest that Royal Caribbean should train their employees on how to properly communicate with guest.Crying

Rude Cabin Boy. Outstanding Filipino waiters and bar counter service. Attaboy to Karl Atienza. He is outstanding.

Not ready for occupancy when assigned to us. My wife's finger got cut after she hurt on rough edges of the cabinet door (laminate peeling off). Toilet bowl has moldy black streak and was told by the cabin boy that he cannot do anything because it is old.