Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Weekend cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

Large ship\, but easy to navigate. This was our first RC cruise. We have cruised on Disney and Carnival and expected RC to be somewhere in between the two. I would rate this experience as very close to Carnival\, not anywhere near Disney. We expected more.

Pros: abundance of deck chairs

Cons: entertainment (or the lack of options)

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Did not like the times for the entertainment. Major evening entertainment seemed to be scheduled such that first dinner seatings had to hurry through meals and second seatings had to hurry from the entertainment venue.
Bar staff was especially rude and impatient
The king-size bed very obviously separated (we've been on many cruises before with this configuration and have never encountered any issues with this before). The drawers were not clean. This was the first trip in a long time that I \"lived out of the suitcase.\" I would not put my clothes in the drawers.
The buffet area was not designed to enable ease of traffic flow.