Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great staff, dirty cabin

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

The public areas of the ship were very clean and nicely done. We had an outside cabin on level 2 and is was a nice size and value. However\,upon arrival\, I started to unpack into a drawer and all the paperwork from the guest from the cruise prior to mine was still in the drawer! Hair was in the drawer with the hairdryer and a dirty navy washcloth in the cabinet in the bathroom (which had to be a personal cloth since RC uses white wash clothes.) Additionally\, there were a pair of dirty navy socks in the floor of the closet and something pink and sticky on my bedsheet. Everytime I found something\, I called the cabin attendant\, and while he took care of it\, he didn't seem at all concerned. Made me feel like the cabin was not properly cleaned.

Pros: The staff throughout the ship

Cons: House keeping was awful and cabin attendant was never around

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

The staff in the public/ customer service areas was awesome. Always spoke and seemed to be happy to be there. The cabin attendants - not so much. I had four cabins and they were serviced by different attendants. I believe they do not care if they take adequate care of the cabin since they know we pay their tips upfront and they don't have to give good service to receive their gratuity. Eventhough I know I could have gone to the guest service desk and removed the gratuity - who has time for that?
Chops was excellent!