Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An average cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

Dinning room staff and our stateroom attendant were excellent. The other staff was very average!
This pertains to the spa/workout staff only. I signed up for a 75 minute spa treatment. I received only a 60 minute treatment with a 20 minute sales pitch. I spoke with the front desk twice\, both times they were apologetic\, and said manager would call me. NO CALL. I thought at LEAST I would be credited the 15 mins. Very hard sales pitch....my 75 year old mom was talked into a $240 product purchase. We had only carry on luggage for our trip back...TSA would have taken all her products!
We signed up for a yoga class \"on the beach\" on Coco Cay. The instructor showed up at the ship\, at least\, 20 minutes late. VERY confusing\, staff did not know what was going on. It was even unclear as to if the class was really on the beach or on the boat.

The size and overall quality of stateroom was good. The shower was terrible. I have cruised with RC in the past. The shower door was glass now it is a curtain. My 75 yr old mom fell in the shower. The glass provides more stability in wavy weather.

Pros: Dining & stateroom staff was excellent

Cons: Spa experience

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.