Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Second Mate

Great for a weekend getaway

Sail Date: July 24, 2015

My spouse and I had one last weekend available before work got really crazy for fall, and we had a free airline voucher, so we decided to jump on a last minute weekend cruise. This cruise stopped in Nassau and CocoCay, but we decided to just take it easy and not overplan things. This was my fourth cruise with Royal and it was on par with what I've come to expect from this cruise line - clean ship, very friendly service, and lively entertainment. I have certainly been on ships I liked better (this is a smaller class ship) but some of the renovations have given it a few decor and entertainment options that the others don't have so it felt like a new experience.

Cruise Photos

The cabin was exactly what I had expected from sailing with Royal before. Small but clean and well-managed. There was surprisingly more space for storage than what you would think! The shower didn't hold water very well (the curtain is permanently hung an inch or so too high) but we managed.

When you get off the ship at CoCo Cay, go towards the beach and turn right. Then walk for a while. Keep walking. Walk really really far. Eventually you will reach a quiet area with hammocks, awesome for just chilling out by the water. There's a bartender close and you can avoid the crowds.