Cruise was better than expected for being so short, really loved the shore excursions

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 15, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Would never book through again though, they repeatedly messed up the payments we made toward the cruise and never coordinated the ground transportation, even though it was paid for. We waited 3 hours to get picked up from the airport and had to get on the phone for an hour the night before to make sure the next things were getting handled, and had to pay out of pocket and get a refund for some because they dropped the ball. The Royal Caribbean part though was really great. I loved the boat, the food and the activities. We picked some pricey shore excursions (dolphin cay at Atlantis and Aquaventure and stingrays at Coco Cay) but I really liked the island and the cruise portion of our combined Universal / Royal Caribbean package.

sometimes I think things are too fancy for the dining room. They could calm things down a bit.

Nothing I really wanted to see on the evening shows.

We had a little extra room due to having to book a special needs room, I will now request one going forward, it was spacious for the 4 of us.

For example: The Solarium is the place to be! Not even sure I want to share this tip! There are no children allowed, which made it a wonderful place to relax by the indoor pool and spas while the weather outside was awful! In the Windjammer, FIND YOUR TABLE FIRST! It gets crowded, get your table before food!

the Stingray snorkle trip was amazing!!!
Atlantis was fabulous, we want to go back.