Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best time Ever on Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: May 11, 2015

We enjoy our time on this Ship. Every thing was wonderful from the staff to the Entertainment. The food was just marvelous. The Ship itself was beautiful.

Our overall experience was unforgettable. We have done travel on land before but this is an all in one go to. Housekeeping that is honest and friendly- Staff on board that is helpful, nice and very helpful- The only thing we thought could use help is the entertainment( Music) seems a lot out dated and the newest music played was about 3 years ago. Other then that. I have no complaints. the Cruise compass keeps you involved and busy.. but not too busy, you're not obligated to join if you don't want to.

We are definitely going to advise friends and family to take a cruise. So much to enjoy for great prices!

The size is what I excepted and not bad for just sleeping, showering and getting ready, however the bed was horrible. its two twin beds put together and both were really sunk in. We didn't get a medium size couch but rather a small sitting chair. I think I prefer the smaller chair it gave us room for luggage. The closet was bigger then we needed, we hung our clothes and had plenty of storage space and room for other thing. There was no iron which made our clothes wrinkly the whole trip and there was a blow dryer which I was so happy to see! T.V was newer and channels were ok.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Very far from the main Freeway and looks like its not a vacation port. we thought we'd be able to go to the beach but that was not the case
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We loved the enviorment. It was great that it was only R.C guest and the BBQ was more then we expected. It was great and we gave it two thumbs way, way up!
I would never visit this place again due to Down town. Once you get away from the nasty look and crazy taxi drivers and drive about 30 min out...its nice. We went to Cable Beach and Atlantis. the time frame is great if you plan on staying that long. we heard from others on the ship that this was not their favorite.

Pool deck is nice . I wasn't sure about it at first but there is so much room and space its not crowded.
However if your not planning on getting in the water or sun bathing it's best to stay indoors due to the humidity.