Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Good choice

Sail Date: March 23, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Staff and activities on board along with the shore excursions were excellent.  We had a junior suite number 8124 that I would not recommend.  The room was excellent; but, they were rolling carts on the deck above frequently and it woke us up at 5 am every morning.  I think they were moving food carts to the Windjammer restaurant from the galley.  We had a really good time; but, I would not recommend any alcoholic drinks at the bar.  Stick with the beer because they are very stingy when it comes to the alcohol.  I bought the unlimited package but they would not provide doubles to make it a regular strength drink.  Had to come back several times which made it a pain.  This was my first time with Royal Carribean and I would recommend it.  Just know what to expect going in.

Room itself was great. The noise above was not. Suggest you select on Deck 7 to avoid this problem. Deck 9 has all the activities and noise.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Boarding process and getting off were efficient.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Many activities and food and drink available at no cost
Shopping is great if that is your thing. Dont get carried away though.

I suggest you use the dining room for a better experience unless you are in a hurry to get to the pool or shore excursions. No waiting in line and a better overall experience and you can customize your breakfast. The casino allows smoking so be prepared. A non-smoking section doesn't help much.