Best EXPERIENCE EVER! !!!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 23, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This was me and my families first time taking a cruise. The process was so effortless. The agent was so helpful and made sure we had everything we needed to have for our trip, right up to the day of our departure. The cruise line was absolutely amazing and the destinations ...well breathtaking !!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CRUISE SHIP ROYAL CARIBBEAN AND CHEAP CRUISES. WE ARE FOREVER LOYAL CUSTOMERS AND GUESTS!!!! THANK FOR AN AMAZING VACATION!!!!!

I gained 10 lbs from all the wonderful food

our stateroom attendant was amazing

AWESOME! !!

Our stateroom attendant was amazing and so very helpful and very sincere he made us feel like he was our personal attendant.

You have your choice of dining areas which was great!!! I recommend the 8:30 dining time we had a ball!!!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
the only set back Nassau was you were immediately bombarded with locals trying to get you to buy something from their shop, but other than that it was amazingly beautiful! !!