First time cruiser

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The ship was in nice shape and the interactive maps placed by the elevators really helped navigation. I was impressed with the centrum area and how spacious the lounges and bars were. There was also plenty of room and chairs on the pool deck for lounging which I greatly appreciated.

Our servers were amazing! If you end up scoring Jane and Oscar then count yourself very lucky; they were incredibly attentive.

Always something going on. Some of the late night adult activities get a little pervy for my taste though. The hosts would go overboard with the skeevy jokes.

All staff members I interacted with went out of their way to be kind and courteous. No one in my party ever felt like a bother when we made a request.

We stayed in the smallest stateroom since we're college kids on a budget but I had no real issues with it. It is small but you get what you pay for in that aspect.

Pros: the customer service was top notch

Cons: the beach chairs at Coco Cay were terribly uncomfortable if you wanted to pay on your stomach

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!