Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First time cruiser

Sail Date: March 01, 2015

The ship was in nice shape and the interactive maps placed by the elevators really helped navigation. I was impressed with the centrum area and how spacious the lounges and bars were. There was also plenty of room and chairs on the pool deck for lounging which I greatly appreciated.

Pros: the customer service was top notch

Cons: the beach chairs at Coco Cay were terribly uncomfortable if you wanted to pay on your stomach

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Our servers were amazing! If you end up scoring Jane and Oscar then count yourself very lucky; they were incredibly attentive.
We stayed in the smallest stateroom since we're college kids on a budget but I had no real issues with it. It is small but you get what you pay for in that aspect.
All staff members I interacted with went out of their way to be kind and courteous. No one in my party ever felt like a bother when we made a request.
Always something going on. Some of the late night adult activities get a little pervy for my taste though. The hosts would go overboard with the skeevy jokes.