Much needed Cruise!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
It was a beautiful and well run ship from the Captin who showd he cared about every passenger to the crew that met all my families needs.

I want to espeacially thank my dinner staff for making a wonderful vegetable puree for my 6 month old he loved it. They went above and beyond on that one.

This was the first Cruise for my 5 yr old\, my 3 yr old\, and my 6 month old\, I was nervous at 1st but the chidrens staff really knock it out of the park.

Pros: The activities for my my kids\, my wife\, and me.

Cons: Not long enough.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!