Great Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2014
I had a great time on the cruise. My cabin was small\, but adequate for our needs. I would have liked to have a clock inside the cabin\, since with an indoor cabin you have no light coming in and it is sometime hard to know what time it is.

I did not care for the magician. Other than that\, the shows were very good. They had some technical issues on the night of the last show\, so some of the program had to be dropped.

Our steward and waiter were excellent and tried to accommodate our every need.

Good layout. Easy to navigate around.

Pros: Good food\, lots to do

Cons: No clock in the inside cabin

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!