Set the Standards as My First Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 01, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Beautiful design and decorations.

The tuna at Chops Grille was superb!

The final production \"Screen to Stage\" was phenomenal! Quest Game redefined scavenger hunts for me but very entertaining! It was a nice touch to see highlights of the previous days activities on the Television in the staterooms.

My stateroom attendant (Abraham Lincoln) was very helpful and kind. I thought it was nice that the staff tried to be more personal and remembered my name out of 2\,400 people.

It would be helpful for first time cruisers to have signs posted to indicate which side of the ship is considered 'port side' and the front/back of the ship (unless it is there and I missed them).

Room/bathroom was small\, but I didn't spend a lot of time there anyway.

Pros: Amazing entertainment\, very relaxing and a delicious omelette bar!

Cons: It would be nice to have the daily activities in advance of the sailing.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!