Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Top 5 Vacations

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

The ship is very clean on the inside and is well planned. For my first cruise it was a delight and an eye opening experience. CoCoCay is a must. In the morning you could not tell of the clear water\, but by mid day you could see the picturesque views anywhere you stood. What I really enjoyed were the personalities of all the crew members\, especially the cruise director. I am sure he does the same routine over and over for all the trips\, but he made my stay feel like we were wanted. We are already considering our next cruise with Royal Caribbean.

Pros: Wide Variety of Activies to do

Cons: Someone died on our cruise

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

The food was over my expectations.