Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I had fun with my family.

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

I was supposed to have my own bed. Mom even called to make sure. Unfortunately our room did not have the wall pull down bed (as we were directed). I had to sleep on a pull out couch with my 14 year old brother and sister. My parents had to pay full amount for me! I should have gotten a bed! They also said they could not move us as the ship was totally full.

Pros: I liked the Ice Cream

Cons: Having to sleep with my brother and sister!

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

It was pretty
I thought there could have been more variety.
Way too small! 5 people in one room was ridiculous!
They were very nice. Except the bungee jumper guy. He didn't adjust it for my weight (I am a light weight) so I could not jump and touch the bottom. He said I was doing it wrong. Then I just hung in the air and couldn't move. Instead of fixing it and giving me more time he just unhooked me.
There were not very many activites for me.
I went to the Kids Club and was totally bored. It was for babies not 9 year olds. I did not have fun and wanted to leave.