Relaxing getaway

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
This was my first time on the Enchantment\, although I had done the same itinerary on the Monarch. The Enchantment is the same size as the Monarch\, but a nicer ship. The cabin (outside large) was better laid out and definitely larger than the cabins I had on the Monarch. I liked the Solarium\, too. There was nothing comparable on the Monarch. Also\, there were more shops on the Enchantment. The staff was just as friendly on each ship and the food was good as well.

The food was good. The menu didn't seem to be as extensive as on other ships.

My father appreciated being able to watch the football games on the big screen by the pool.

Everyone was very nice.

I prefer these smaller ships with fewer guests.

The only drawback was the size of the bathroom\, but overall\, the stateroom was much nicer than the ones on the Monarch.

Pros: Nice ship\, plenty of space to soak up the sun

Cons: loud music at the pool

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!