The best cruise experience!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
I love this cruise!! The staff\, the food and the entertainment made you feel\, well enchanted just as the name of the cruise.

The food it's amazing in every restaurant!!

Lots of things going on\, there's no way you can get bored!

I went with my 6 year old and there lots to do for that age group\, there's always something for each group- even if you go alone\, there's lots of activities for singles!!

Every staff was so smiley and very willing to serve! This is what I like the most!

My stateroom was cleaned every single day\, and everyday there was an animal made out towels- how cute was that??

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: Everything was perfect\, nothing negative about it

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!