Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The best cruise experience!

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I love this cruise!! The staff\, the food and the entertainment made you feel\, well enchanted just as the name of the cruise.

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: Everything was perfect\, nothing negative about it

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

The food it's amazing in every restaurant!!
My stateroom was cleaned every single day\, and everyday there was an animal made out towels- how cute was that??
Every staff was so smiley and very willing to serve! This is what I like the most!
Lots of things going on\, there's no way you can get bored!
I went with my 6 year old and there lots to do for that age group\, there's always something for each group- even if you go alone\, there's lots of activities for singles!!