Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

The ship was okay for being an older ship.

Pros: The massage

Cons: The dining room experience

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

I was very disappointed in the food in the dining room. The food at times was not any better than a fast food restaurant. The service was disappointing in that the staff didn't seem to be as interested or on the ball as other ships we have been on. I sensed the servers knew the food was not as good as it should have been. Near the end of the cruise we felt the food quality was better in the Windjammer
The mattress was extremely hard on the first night but our attendant had an extra mattress pad put on it that helped.
I don't have any examples of \"going above & beyond\"\, possibly I have spoiled by previous ships we have been on but it seemed the overall impression we got from the staff was just doing their job.
There didn't seem to be anything that interesting on this cruise.