Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great birthday weekend!

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

I booked this cruise for a surprise birthday gift for my boyfriend's birthday... And I believe it was the best birthday present yet! I have sailed with Royal Caribbean one other time and I am so happy I chose Royal Caribbean again. Booking was smooth and easy\, and I was able to upgrade to a stateroom with a balcony a week before as well; which I am so happy I did. Not only did I book the cruise with \, I booked our sailing and snorkeling excursion through it as well. I am so happy I did because the price was fair and the excursion was amazing! This was the easiest vacation I have ever planed. If you are looking for a fun\, relaxing\, as well as pampering vacation\, I would highly suggest cruising with Royal Caribbean!

Pros: I loved the fun activities! I did not expect to have so much fun with the silent dance party! A great first night on the cruise as well as a great way for my boyfriend to turn 24!

Cons: Least like? I loved it all! Royal Caribbean is truly my favorite cruiseline. The only con for some people may be the drink but I didn't mind it.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!