Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Had a wonerful time

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Excellent service from the dining staff and stateroom attendant\, not so much from the bar staff. The ship was clean throughout.

One of the highlights was when my grand daughter said hi to the Captain as he passed by. He came over and talked to both of the grand kids and had his picture taken with them. They were so excited.

The checkin process was very difficult for me. I am disabled due to cancer and it is hard for me to stand in line for a long time. I am not wheelchair bound but after walking and standing for so long I was very tired. It would be helpful to have a faster checkin and checkout for older passengers with health issues.

Pros: The activities

Cons: checkin

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Liked the decor and layout. It was easy to find and get to all areas of the ship. All areas we went to were clean.
Excellent service in the dining room. Attentive and knowledgeable. Good variety except for salads. Only green salad was the caesar every night.
My state room was clean an the be was comfortable. Our attendant Sadat was wonderful. The grand kids loved the towel animals especially the monkey he hung from a hanger. We couldn't have asked for more.
Customer service was good. My card stopped working twice so I had to get a new one. They took care of it. Although the bar tenders in the lounges and at the pool were quick and efficient\, they were not the friendliest.
The activities for the kids were great. They enjoyed them. We enjoyed the contests\, the magic show an comedy show. The first night's production show was good as was the Captain's reception and the quiz shows. The last night's production show was not up to par.
The staff was wonderful. They enjoyed the rock wall an the bungee jump. The kids program was very good.