Fantastic Cruise!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2014
This was my families second cruise\, but the first one on Royal. (first cruise for my stepsons). The kids had a fantastic time and enjoyed every minute of it. I was a little disappointed there wasn't more emphasis to the movies under the stars like providing light blankets\, snacks\, etc. The princess cruise we went on made it feel like a real going out to the movies experience. I did not like that you had to pay extra for the Ben and Jerry's ice cream when everything else food wise was included.

Pros: State Room staff and dining staff were fantastic!

Cons: Long line for tender boats in Cococays

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!