An enjoyable first cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This was my first cruise. I took my girlfriend with me\, and we both really enjoyed it. We especially enjoyed the private island\, which is where we went jet-skiing and para-sailing. The beaches on the island were excellent.

Aside from the obvious benefits of being in the Bahamas (weather\, beaches\, beautiful scenery\, etc)\, there were a few additional positives:

1. Everything about the boat was very accommodating. Our rooms were always clean. The food served was excellent -- 5 star restaurant quality. I had a different kind of steak every night\, and all of them were great. There was even a Ben&Jerry's ice cream store on the boat.
2. All of the boat staff were very friendly and helpful
3. The upper deck was relaxing\, and there was lots of space

Dinner was excellent. Breakfast and lunch were average.

Lots of activities to choose from. There was always something going on.

Very friendly.

The halls and stairwells were a bit dirty when everyone was boarding (felt kind of like a motel on water)\, but as soon as everyone settled in the staff were able to get everything clean again.

Clean and spacious enough.

Pros: Fun activities\, relaxing atmosphere\, clean cabin\, friendly staff\, good food

Cons: Nassau was too touristy

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!