Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

Staff\, was very tentative\, rooms was very clean daily\, Food was excellent\, I love my food to be hot whenever I am ready for it\, and I can say through out the day the food was always hot and serving area kept clean with so many people on board.

Pros: Very convient in getting check in on to the ship with no long waiting period

Cons: The Night before cruise end date\, was advise to put luggage by the door\, was not advise to pick them up prior to going through custom\, as this was not the case when we check them in\, we drop them off and never saw them again until on the ship\, so we figure the departure would be the same.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Was not as decorative as I was thinking it would be\, not much to see in the form of luxury\, ship seem to be old and outdated. Ship was very clean\, public restroom very clean all day and night long
Recommend specialty dining Chop Grill\, oh my God this Food was the best\, excellent quality service\, great food and service.
Air condition was hit and miss\, sometimes cool sometimes too hot even when the control knob was on high cool all the time. I thought it was just my room until I heard lots of other folks on the ship talking about how hot the rooms were. This need to be fixed
Ship Staff was Excellent\, very Friendly\, always address you by your name\, most remember your name.