Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very nice cruise.

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

The ship was very clean\, the food was very good. Overall\, except for some of the people in my group that were troublemakers\, it was an enjoyable cruise. For anyone thinking of going\, please only go with folks that love you.

Pros: The helpfulness of staff.

Cons: Some of the people I was with.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Nice layout\, you didn't feel like you had to do a lot of walking to get from here to there.
No more free lobsters offered!
We had an inside room that had no refrigerator. I thought all rooms had a fridge. The cabin attendant did see to it that we had fresh ice daily.
Very friendly