Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruise with lasting effects

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

The cruise was okay until my husband fell on slippery floor on the 9th floor after dining.I voiced the area was unsafe.After I got my husband to our room and returned to get some ice for his swelled knee \,the area was still unsafe and I helped another passenger when she started to fall as well.The area was still unsafe.I received the ice and left.My husbands knee is still swelled\,painful and popping after 2 weeks and he will be having it checked at his doctors appointment on Dec.3.I hope he does not have to have surgery.Not impressed at all.We have cruised with Royal Caribbean many times and always no problems.We always are loyal with your service and quality of experience.Never again.

Pros: Hot tub

Cons: My husbany fell on slippery floor while exiting dining area

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.