Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Excellent for first time cruisers

Sail Date: February 20, 2015

This was bonding time for me and my sister. My sister's first time cruising and she had the best time for a mini vacation ever! She looks forward to the next time, hoping that we can get the other sister's to join us. The service was great, and the crew on this ship were very nice and willing to help give directions and even assist us with some of the activities that were held on the ship. The only problem is one of the comedians wasn't funny at all. The Entertainment Director Enzo was very entertaining and keep the shows going! They had a great 70's and 80's show, Love and Marriage, along with Quest. We weren't impressed with a lot of the music that was played because it included a lot of rap, and we felt they could have played a little bit less rap without the curse words at least. Overall, this cruise was just enough to get your feet wet if you have never cruised before and to see if you like cruising and to make sure you don't get sea-sick. We only wish we had a couple more days on the water or at least one other stop.

This ship has been refurburshed and looks very good.
We enjoyed eating dinner in the dining room but with it had a bit more vegetarian options .
We spent a lot of time on the lido deck and the crew that worked at the Oasis Bar were very nice.
We enjoyed Puck and the Entertainment Director Enzo.
Children's Programs N/A
Activites always something going on that kept us busy and on the move. Many things to do.
Not enought excursions for adults.
Our stateroom was very well taken care of we had a wonderful Stateroom keeper that made sure we didn't need anything.
Port Canaveral, Florida
This is a brand new added docking area and it is beautiful. There was no real waiting time one inside the Port.
Since I have been to Nassua a few times, I decided to get a taxi so that my sister could see the town.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This island has added somethings to it since my last visit and the main thing I enjoy is it is just a relaxing place to go.

If you need to sit a table that hadn't been clean-up in the buffet area if you let someone know they will take care of that for you. Everyone was willing to make you feel important.

1 Comment