Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best RCI I've taken!""

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

This cruise was an exceptional cruise. ALL workers could not have been better and the music ventures were varied and quite enjoyable. (even though my two favorite ventures were NOT included: string quartets nor Latin playing live music. (But the band that they did have did play some music quite nicely)

Pros: different music ventures\, staff bent backwards to accomodate and with a smile

Cons: beef in dining room was at times too tough to eat even when I cut it in tiny pieces

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

This was the cruise with more things that I've ever attended.
Beef was too tough at times and inedible even when cut in tiny pieces.(I would have preferred meatloaf with smothered onions on top!