Less than Princess, Carnival and Norwegian for sure.

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 23, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

The staff is not friendly at all.  The dining room staff was great but the food and portions did not come close to the other ships.  The entertainment was horrible and I have been on 11 cruises and this was the least of all.  I ALWAYS enjoy my trips but this just didn't offer much.  The day in Nassau was great  but our tour was not from the ship.  We arranged it ourselves.  Overall I would say stick with Carnival and Norwegian for fun and kindness of staff.  The entertainment was one comedian(who was great) and dancers that did their thing(not dancing) one time.

Didn't use