This Cruise was awesome!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 26, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Number: 2083

I had an excellent time on this cruise. The staff was very friendly and helpful. All my needs were promptly met and I felt like I was treated like family while aboard the ship. I never felt lost or overwhelmed by the schedule, and I enjoyed all the onboard entertainment that was provided. I'd highly recommend anyone to try out this cruise! :)

Food quality was good. The quality went down since the last cruise I went on but it was still very good.

Fun activities to keep you busy

Music show was awesome

Didn't have children, but I"m sure it was great

Staff was very friendly and helpful. They made sure customer service was their priority

Ship is a little old but still very clean and comfy