Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

This Cruise was awesome!

Sail Date: December 26, 2014

I had an excellent time on this cruise. The staff was very friendly and helpful. All my needs were promptly met and I felt like I was treated like family while aboard the ship. I never felt lost or overwhelmed by the schedule, and I enjoyed all the onboard entertainment that was provided. I'd highly recommend anyone to try out this cruise! :)

Ship is a little old but still very clean and comfy
Food quality was good. The quality went down since the last cruise I went on but it was still very good.
Staff was very friendly and helpful. They made sure customer service was their priority
Music show was awesome
Didn't have children, but I"m sure it was great
Fun activities to keep you busy
A bit expensive, but well worth the money